Tuesday, May 15, 2007


Climate is BAD,

The Place is bad,

The People are bad,

and my mood is bad.

It seems everything is falling apart.

I'm broken now

I feel so beaten down

Depressed I think sooo..

Lonely I think sooo..

Sad I think sooo..

Putting myself through depression agony, hate.

My life sucks, and its not great.

Acquainted with hearts that are cold and unkind.

Surrounded and viciously attacked with hate.

Attempting to intercept, and demolish my fate.

No understanding.

I'm just completely alone.

Haunted by negative voices, quietly screaming my name.

Praying for my down fall.

Driving me insane.

My spirit deteriorating.

Slowly falling apart.

Brutally stabbing my soul.

Constantly wounding my heart.

mixed up --displaced, misplaced

I just want to run away

Feel like throwing everything!!


....But the hope of being with my Son one day keeps me living each day!!

1 comment:

Gokul Padoor said...

Sometimes ur love is so true that the other person can feel you around him/her, u would be felt as the guardian angel. He would know theres a force protecting him, how would know theres love to be cherished, he would know everything and come back for it. Tests from beyond can be tough, since they ought to elevate us, its not east since it ought to make us tough, so hold on... theres a lot of us in this, together we will prevail, since truth with us ought to.